||Food & Feed Biotechnology
||Medicine & Biotechnology
|| Metabolic Engineering
|| Omic Sciences
|Biotechnology & Ethics
|Education & Biotechnology
||Renewables, Biorafinery, Bioenergy, Biofuels, Bioproducts
|Enzyme and Protein Engineering
||Stem Cells, Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering
Impact Factor: 2,908
Abstracts will be published in supplement of Journal of Biotechnology
By submitting abstract, author agrees and complies with Publishing Ethics (https://www.elsevier.com/about/policies/publishing-ethics). Please see Duties of Authors.
The content will only be available to journal subscribers & conference attendees, there will be no open access. The abstracts will be published in a supplemental issue of Journal of Biotechnology, and will be available to all journal subscribers in both the print and online versions.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
April 5th, 2019
- Registration by single day ticket does not apply for the abstract submission.
- Full registration fee will be applied for the correspondence author.
- The students are prompted to submit documents when requested at the registration desk.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- The abstract must not exceed 200 words. The title of abstract should be maximum 20 words. The whole paper must not exceed 250 words (Including author information, affiliation details and title).
- The abstracts must be submitted only in English.
- The title should not be capitalized, only first letters in capitals.
- The presenting author name should be selected as Presenter.
- The tables and figures cannot be included.
- Abstracts will not be re-typed or corrected once they are submitted.
- It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
- An author can only be a presenter on one oral or poster presentations. However all authors can be co-authors on other oral presentations and authors on multiple poster presentations.
- Posters must be 50 cm wide and 70 cm high and should be designed to be legible from at least one meter away. Posters will be hung by their owners on the date they are presented, between 08:00 and 09:00 and taken down also by their owners, between 18:00 and 19:00 on the same day. Posters not taken down within this time period shall be removed. The congress organization shall assume no responsibility for posters damaged or lost in this process. Posters shall be affixed by sticky putty, and no other material shall be allowed. Assistance will be provided to the presenters in hanging their poster.
- Scientific Committees decisions will be based upon evaluation of its scientific standard.
- The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation. After selection, all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
- All presenters must register to attend the Meeting.
- Every participant can be a correspondence author only in one abstract.